11 September 2011

Prags Have

Last weekend, I spent all of sunday cycling around on my free bike through Copenhagen to the seaside at Amagerstrand. I saw many wonderful things during my tours of the city, but what I like the most is that there is a series of local initiatives which totally correspond to my belief of the way our urban development should be heading. 

Prags Have is a beautiful community garden built on an abandoned industrial terrain. It's aim is to bring the local people closer to how food is produced, have a meeting point for local children to learn how to garden. There's also a kitchen where they prepare dishes with products from the garden. 


I would LOVE to have a similar garden in my neighbourhood in Amsterdam. I need to find out if there is one, who knows...





No comments:

Post a Comment