02 July 2010

Note to self

These days I am busy looking for an appartment to buy here in Amsterdam. Of course I have very high expectations, I want a renovated sunny flat in very good state in a nice neighbourhood with equal sized rooms,a balcony, a not too tiny bathroom, not too expensive etc.

I know I will find the perfect place for me and I will probably realise it as soon as I walk in, but in the mean time I am visiting many flats that do not correspond to my dream home and sometimes I feel restless. I want to find the flat and I want to find it now! Or I start to doubt, should I buy this flat even if it does not totally suit me?

In the end I take a deep breath and remember to have faith, the Universe has always brought me wonderful things and to give it time to bring them, I just need to have patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment