12 March 2013

Help someone for free

Chris Guillebeau from Art of Non-conformity is trying a social experiment to get people to help each other for free: http://chrisguillebeau.com/3x5/help-someone-for-free/. The diversity of people's responses are amazing:-) so curious to see how much beauty and sharing comes from this experiment!

Here is what I have to offer: I have some small seeds of this cute plant, it's super easy to take care of. I don't know exactly which plant it is (I've been told it's from the family of the Plumeria (frangipani)...  Post a comment if you would like some seeds:-)

1 comment:

  1. Hi - I saw your post on the Art of Non-Conformity and love the idea that you are giving away seeds for that plant. I always collect the seeds from my flowers to plant more the next spring or give them away. If you still have some seeds to give away, I would love to have them : )
    thanks - Kelly
    kelly@kellydarke.com

    http://kellydarke.blogspot.com/2013/03/more-daily-visual-journal-giveaways.html

    ReplyDelete