Last night after having a drink with a friend it was too warm to stay inside, so I decided to head out for a walk along the canals. It was so relaxing and peaceful to be walking alone in the twilight hour, and some special things caught my eye.
1. A saying written on a beam in a dutch house 'Een glimlach is een goedkope manier om je uiterlijk te veranderen' (a smile is a cheap way to change the your outer appearance) - very wise reminder of the power of simple things
2. Four large wooden golden letters with serif that spelled F L O W in a window
3. A blue and red space invader
4. A naked man watching TV in his appartment a newspaper covering his private parts (admittedly it was a very warm evening)
5. A cryptic message in spanish written at the foot of a building*